The Videographer will support the marketing department and will be responsible for executing video projects from concept to completion. Work volume may fluctuate.
The Videographer will handle all aspects of the creation of video content from pre to post-production and will have the ability to repurpose content across a variety of channels. Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Video Advertisements
- Educational Videos, such as Explainers, Lessons & Podcasts
- Social Media Content
- Events Coverage
- Lifestyle Videos
- Must submit portfolio/showreel
- Minimum 5 years of experience in video production, filming, and editing
- Must have appropriate gear/equipment, including camera, lighting, mic, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere
- Animation abilities are preferred but not required
- Demonstrated creative sensibilities with an attention to design and detail
- Must be flexible and available during core work hours: 9am - 5pm
- Strong conceptual thinking, understanding of business marketing strategy, and ability to rapidly produce out-of-the-box content
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills