he Cultivation Tech position supports the day-to-day cultivation operations in the stocking and upkeep of a medical cannabis production facility. Cultivation department activities may span the entire production cycle of the plant, from propagation through harvest. The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a medical grade horticultural environment, where attention to detail is extremely important, and the work is fast paced, physically demanding, and highly regulated. Duties are completed individually and in small teams, under the supervision of leads and Cultivation supervisors.
- General cultivation duties, such as pruning, training, transplanting, moving plants, watering, applications, potting, harvesting, sanitation of equipment, post-harvest processing, and other general duties around the cultivation as they relate to the upkeep of plant health and production.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Use, maintain, and operate department related tools and equipment within the facility
- Work well, professionally, and effectively with fellow co-workers
- Perform other related work as required
- Maintaining compliance with worker protection standards
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to sit and trim and perform other assigned tasks for extended periods of time. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. Specific vision abilities required, including close, distance, color and ability to adjust focus.